According to the Apostle Paul, the truth of Christianity and the hope of humanity rise and fall on one question which is asked by seekers, skeptics, and even believers: Did the resurrection of Jesus really happen?
In a challenging seminar designed for those who ask this question and for those who would like to answer it with assurance, Hank Hanegraaff, the "Bible Answer Man," and evangelists, Lee Strobel and Mark Mittelberg, will take you step by step through the evidence that leads to one sure answer.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Common challenges to the resurrection from religious and secular skeptics.
- Historical evidence that supports the claims of Christianity.
- The incredible life-changing implications of the resurrection of Jesus Christ for each one of us.
Who should attend this seminar:
- Skeptics who are willing to be challenged in their views about Jesus and the resurrection.
- Seekers who are willing to honestly wrestle with the facts about the person of Jesus.
- Believers who want resources that will help them share their faith with their seeking friends and who want to renew their confidence that their faith is founded on a solid foundation of historically, verifiable facts.
The satellite portion of this event will run for 1 hour and 50 minutes with no breaks. The last 10 minutes of the two-hour time slot are reserved for each church to use as you see fit.
- Give attendees an opportunity to respond to the Gospel message which will be presented during the seminar.
- Follow up with prayer and/or counseling.
- Follow up with discussion time.
- Make announcements about Easter events at your church.
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the California-based Christian Research Institute International (CRI). He also hosts CRI's Bible Answer Man radio program, which is broadcast daily across the United States and Canada.
Mark Mittelberg is a frequent teacher on CCN broadcasts and he, together with his ministry partner, Lee Strobel, leads the CCN evangelism track. Mark is the Executive Director of Evangelism for the Willow Creek Association. He is the author of the book, Building a Contagious Church, primary author of the best-selling Becoming a Contagious Christian curriculum, and contributing editor of The Journey, an NIV Bible with notes designed for spiritual seekers.
Lee Strobel, a former atheist, has been a teaching pastor at two of America's largest churches and is the author of three Gold Medallion-winning books: The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, and Inside the Mind of Unchurched Harry and Mary. His latest book, co-authored with his wife, is Surviving a Spiritual Mismatch in Marriage . He is an active board member of the Willow Creek Association.