|Principles of Growing a Healthy Church
|With Dann Spader of Sonlife Ministries
|Tuesday, March 18, 2003
|broadcasting on Channel 9622!
Join Dann Spader for a session that will help you refocus and re-prioritize your approach to church growth. Taking a fresh look at the mission of the church, (disciple-making), and the mandate of the church, (multiplication), Dann will reveal how the principles of growing a healthy church are based firmly on the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
You'll develop a blueprint for growth by exploring key questions such as:
- What does it mean to make disciples in 2003?
- How do we accomplish the mandate of the Great Commission?
- Where are we failing?
- What principles of church health will aid us in making disciples?
- What does a fully-trained disciple look like?
- How in today's culture do we make disciples who can reproduce?
- Why was Jesus so passionate about multiplication?
- How did Jesus develop multiplying disciples?
Who should attend this seminar:
- Senior Pastors
- Associate Pastors
- Evangelism Pastors
- Lay leaders
- Small Group leaders
Dann Spader, Sonlife Ministries.
Founder and Executive Director of Sonlife Ministries, Dann has also served as a senior pastor, youth pastor and interim pastor. He is the author of Growing a Healthy Church: The Sonlife Strategy.