In an exciting new nationwide evangelistic event, the Luis Palau Association is offering free Beach Parties in conjunction with CCN.
Beach Parties at locations around the country, built around the energy of the Fort Lauderdale Beachfest:
- From Fort Lauderdale, live satellite broadcast of some of the nation's top Christian bands, including Third Day and TOBYMAC.
- Short message from Luis, backstage at Fort Lauderdale, direct to the Beach Parties.
- Local bands and activities.*
- Beach decor, door prizes, group games and more. *
- Evangelistic speaker on-site to give Gospel invitation and provide counseling.*
*Depends on local organizers
The Luis Palau Association has a team in place specifically to help:
- Provide promotional materials (posters, invitation pieces, etc.)
- Brainstorm ideas for your party based on your budget.
- Determine a location, whether a church or public venue.
- Train your congregation or group as counselors to lead new believers to Jesus Christ, and provide follow-up materials.
Be part of a growing number of churches and organizations joining in this nationwide effort! For more information on hosting a party, go to www.beachfestusa.org
SPECIAL Promotional Materials for Beachfest "BEACH PARTY" Sites:
If you're hosting a Beach Party at your church on Saturday, March 22, please
register your site at www.beachfestusa.org to receive a packet with FREE
- a 2-minute promotional video
- information on planning your party
- a CD with promotional posters, flyers, invitation cards, etc, plus logos and photos if you want to create your own promo pieces.
- a sample booklet for follow-up counseling
- counselor training info
NOTE: CCN WILL NOT BE POSTING DOWNLOADABLE PROMO MATERIALS FOR BEACHFEST. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR SITE TO RECEIVE THE FREE PACKET.
- Go to www.beachfestusa.org
- Click on Host Your Own Beach Party
- Click on Register Your Party in the menu on the left
- Once you register, a packet will automatically be sent to you!
| More about Luis Palau
Luis Palau's mass evangelism ministry is breaking attendance records in the United States, Latin America, and other parts of the world. His youth-oriented festivals of "Great music, Good News!" are drawing young people and families by the tens of thousands. In August 2002, 150,000 attended the two-day Puget Sound Festival near Seattle, Washington.
"Sometimes it seems I have been preaching all my life," Luis says in his autobiography, Calling America and the Nations to Christ (Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1994). "Actually, although I began preaching in Argentina as a teenager, it really wasn't until I was in my thirties that God opened the door for me to pursue full-time mass evangelism."
Luis has written 45 books; the last three, published by Doubleday (God Is Relevant, Where Is God When Bad Things Happen?, and It's a God Thing).
Find out about Luis Palau and his festivals
Click here for information on how to get your church involved!