What does it take to raise a highly healthy child in today's world?
Despite the vastly increased availability of health information in America today, many indicators of the health of our children and families are at an all-time low. Concerned parents are often confused by conflicting advice that comes from a variety of experts. Where can parents find concrete answers that will actually help them raise highly healthy and happy children?
On Thursday evening, January 29, join Focus on the Family's Dr. Walt Larimore, M.D. for a live, interactive parenting seminar on CCN. Dr. Larimore will offer clear, wise, accurate advice on ten tangible, everyday actions and attitudes every parent or childcare worker can put into practice to make a difference in a child's life.
Dr. Larimore says, If our children are to be highly healthy, we have to think way beyond their bodies and emotions. We need to look beyond their family and social relationships. We need to look at their spiritual health.
In this seminar, Dr. Larimore will explore:
- The link between the four dimensions of healthy children physical, mental, relational and spiritual.
- What research shows about the parenting practices that lead to healthy children
- The practical steps every parent or childcare worker can take to develop highly healthy children.
Who should attend:
- Children's Ministry Leaders
- Anyone who cares about healthy children
Walter L. Larimore, M.D. is Vice President of Medical Outreach at Focus on the Family and the best-selling author of Bryson City Tales, 10 Essentials of Highly Healthy People, and Why A.D.H.D. Doesn't Mean Disaster.